Working with us
We place exceptional value on the exceptional people who work as part of the staffing team at St. Andrews House
What You Can Expect From Us:
- From the moment someone joins us they are integrated into the team on the basis of level of skill and knowledge.
- All of the staff undertake yearly updates of legislative training such as First Aid, Manual Handling and Fire.
- Challenging and varied training programme.
- All staff have a period of induction training upon joining the team.
- On-going professional development as denoted by the Skills for Care Council.
- Most members of staff have gained NVQs at either Level 2 or 3.
- All new staff are entered onto the QCF Health and Social Care Diploma course at either Level 2 or 3.